Ishimaru Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  <hr /><hr />  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules of this section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishimaru Chiaki
ID Admin
ID Admin
Ishimaru Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 1576
Image edition softwares : The GIMP
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Member's score

Rules of this section Empty
PostSubject: Rules of this section   Rules of this section EmptySat Dec 23, 2006 2:53 am

Hello.

Before posting in this section, please read these following rules.

1- These following kinds of links are strictly forbidden : commercial-oriented, sexually-oriented, racially-offensive, xenophobic, homophobic, hateful or illegal (warez, hacking, illegal downloads) websites, and links for lottery games.

2- When you advertise your website, forum or blog, please put a minimum of effort in your introduction, to avoid having kinds of adverts such as... :

Quote :
hi, heres my new board about games plz register, its 2 cool http://*******.niceboard.com

So, don't be afraid to enhance your introduction by a banner, a description of the subject, an history, etc. It's kinda like on ForumPubActif or on Editboard !

3- Why must I have posted 10 messages ?
The reason is very simple. It happens often that people register on boards only to post their ad and after, they never come back again. So, I have set up this minimum to avoid abuse in this section.
If you reached the required minimum and you still can't post 48 hours after you reached it, don't hesitate to contact me by private message, so I can allow you access.

Thanks for reading these rules Wink

Cordially
Ishimaru-Design Staff
Back to top Go down
http://support.topic-ideas.com

Rules of this section
Page 1 of 1