Ishimaru Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  <hr /><hr />  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The flash banner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishimaru Chiaki
ID Admin
ID Admin
Ishimaru Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 1576
Image edition softwares : The GIMP
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Member's score

The flash banner Empty
PostSubject: The flash banner   The flash banner EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 5:48 am

You might notice that the flash banner loads faster today.

Here's why : Previously, I was using the Script generator to display the banner and use the pngfix at the same time. Since Opera users complained about not seeing the buttons, and IE7 users had some display problems (codes appearing near Dédé²'s rank), I removed the pngfix script.

Now this morning, when I took a look here, I noticed the banner didn't show up. Since there was only the banner left in the script, I removed it and replaced by the old embed code to display it directly. Maybe there's some bugs this morning, but I preferred to react quickly, to avoid registration/login problems.

Cordially
Ishimaru-Design Staff
---------------------------------
Vous avez peut-être remarqué que la bannière flash se charge plus vite ce matin.
Voici pourquoi : Auparavant, j'utilisais le générateur de scripts pour afficher la bannière flash tout en ayant le script pngfix installé. Suite à des plaintes d'utilisateurs d'Opera pour l'invisibilité des boutons, ainsi que des signalements de bugs d'affichage sous IE7 (ex : code à côté du rang de Dédé²), j'ai retiré le pngfix.

Ce matin, en venant ici, j'ai remarqué que la bannière flash ne s'affichait plus. Étant donné qu'il ne restait que la bannière flash dans le script du générateur, j'ai simplement remplacé ce script par le bon vieux code embed pour afficher directement le flash. Il y a probablement un bug ce matin, mais j'ai préféré agir rapidement pour éviter les problèmes d'enregistrement ou de connexion.

Cordialement
Le staff d'Ishimaru-Design
Back to top Go down
http://support.topic-ideas.com
Ishimaru Chiaki
ID Admin
ID Admin
Ishimaru Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 1576
Image edition softwares : The GIMP
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Member's score

The flash banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flash banner   The flash banner EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 1:21 pm

Errr... folks ! Now you can call me blonde ! I completely forgot that I disactivated the javascript in my; browser's settings to verify a board where the No-right-click script was installed. >.< so that's why I didn't see the banner...

That's what happens when you get to bed only at 5:00 a.m >.<

Euh... tout le monde ! Là vous pouvez me traiter de blonde ! J'avais cmplètement oublié que j'avais désactivé le javascript dans les configs de mon navigateur pour vérifier un forum où un anti-clic-droit était installé >.< d'où le pourquoi je voyais pas la bannière >.<

C'est ça qui arrive quand tu te couches pas avant 5h du matin >.<
Back to top Go down
http://support.topic-ideas.com

The flash banner
Page 1 of 1