Ishimaru Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  <hr /><hr />  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactive users / Utilisateur inactifs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishimaru Chiaki
ID Admin
ID Admin
Ishimaru Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 1576
Image edition softwares : The GIMP
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Member's score

Inactive users / Utilisateur inactifs Empty
PostSubject: Inactive users / Utilisateur inactifs   Inactive users / Utilisateur inactifs EmptyWed Jan 24, 2007 3:44 am

I post this news to tell that the 3 users for whom the account was still inactive have been activated. They can now log-in to their account.

By the way, I remind to anyone who haven't posted a message yet that they have to introduce themselves before having access to the rest of the sections.

And finally, you will surely notice a slight change in the design. I did some modification in the board's CSS to have the links not underlined and in bold characters.

New sections are currently in preparation. You will know more about it once they will be opened.

-------------------------------------------
Je poste cette news pour dire que les 3 utilisateurs pour qui leur compte était toujours inactif viennent d'être activés. Ils peuvent maintenant se connecter.

En passant, je rappelle à tous ceux qui n'ont pas encore posté de message de se présenter dans la section appropriée afin qu'ils puissent avoir accès aux autres sections.

Et finalement, vous remarquerez sûrement un léger changement dans le design. J'ai fait quelques modifications dans le CSS du forum pour que les liens soient en gras et non-soulignés.

De nouvelles sections sont présentement en préparation. Vous allez en savoir davantage une fois qu'elles seront ouvertes.
Back to top Go down
http://support.topic-ideas.com

Inactive users / Utilisateur inactifs
Page 1 of 1