Ishimaru Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  <hr /><hr />  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google ads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishimaru Chiaki
ID Admin
ID Admin
Ishimaru Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 1576
Image edition softwares : The GIMP
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Member's score

Google ads Empty
PostSubject: Google ads   Google ads EmptyThu Jan 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Si vous voyez des pubs à caractère sexuel, veuillez faire parvenir les screenshots à moi par MP afin que je puisse les signaler aux techniciens de Forumactif. Étant donné qu'il n'y a présentement aucun point en banque pour pouvoir désactiver les pubs, c'est le seul moyen que nous avons d'empêcher les pubs à caractère sexuel de s'afficher. Je rappelle que vous pouvez contribuer en cliquant sur le lien "Contribution" afin d'acheter quelques points afin de permettre la désactivation éventuelle des pubs ou bien l'achat d'un nom de domaine.

If you see sexual-oriented ads, please send screenshots of them by PM to me, so I can report them to the Editboard technicians. Because there is currently no stored points to remove the ads, this is the only way to avoid sexual-oriented ads. At the same time, I remind you that you can contribute by clicking on the "Contribute" link to buy a few points to allow us to disable the ads eventually or to buy a domain name.
Back to top Go down
http://support.topic-ideas.com
lockelymarkets
Banned member
lockelymarkets

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Google ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google ads   Google ads EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 8:51 pm

I saw an ad of this nature on my forum today and I have taken a screenshot of it and PM'ed it to Katt. The same ad came up 3 times within a minuite!!
Back to top Go down

Google ads
Page 1 of 1