Ishimaru Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  <hr /><hr />  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me set this straight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LM

Let me set this straight Empty
PostSubject: Let me set this straight   Let me set this straight EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 9:58 am

First of all, I never signed up again on the editboard english support forum. That account I actually created before my main one, the reason I never used it is because I completely forgot the password for such an account and only remembered it recently.

Secondly, I left your forum, I have no regrets at all at leaving and I have left free forums altogether, as I have made a new website that has forums and galleries inbuilt and is completely free. I am also a member of staff of that webhosts's advertement team.
I have also abandoned PHPBB and I now use SMF, which I believe is better.

Thirdly, since I have left, I have not visited any editboard forums at all. When I left this forum, I also left many other forums as well and deleted my own, end of story.

Good luck in your future
LM
Back to top Go down
Blood
Manga Graph
Blood

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Image edition softwares : Paint & The Gimp
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Member's score

PostSubject: Re: Let me set this straight   Let me set this straight EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 10:25 am

If this is true, why did you come back?
Let alone dare come here?

I'm also curious to know what I did to you...
I mean, why the fake act of moderation?
I hadn't banned you from any one my forums even though after what happened I had good reasons to do so
Back to top Go down
Ishimaru Chiaki
ID Admin
ID Admin
Ishimaru Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 1576
Image edition softwares : The GIMP
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Member's score

PostSubject: Re: Let me set this straight   Let me set this straight EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 1:11 pm

By the way, I need some explanation about this account I haven't created on EBZone, and the emails I received on my gmail and my yahoo about a password change attempt on my gmail !
Back to top Go down
http://support.topic-ideas.com
LM

PostSubject: Re: Let me set this straight   Let me set this straight EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 1:27 am

Reread No #3
Back to top Go down
LM

PostSubject: Re: Let me set this straight   Let me set this straight EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 9:02 am

Blood Mage>> I don\\\'t know who you are so I have nothing to say.

Katt>> I know nothing about hacking at all, and why would I try to get into an email account anyway? I have my own that is more secure than GMAIL, Hotmail or Yahoo.

Good day to you
Back to top Go down
Blood
Manga Graph
Blood

Male

Member's score

PostSubject: Re: Let me set this straight   Let me set this straight EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 2:58 pm

>.>
I'm Caihlem, satisfied?
Back to top Go down
LM

PostSubject: Re: Let me set this straight   Let me set this straight EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 8:15 pm

Oh its you

I was starting to wonder what had happened to Dojeta...
Back to top Go down
Blood
Manga Graph
Blood

Male

Member's score

PostSubject: Re: Let me set this straight   Let me set this straight EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 7:17 am

So, you conton answerng why the attack or are you just going to waste people's time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me set this straight   Let me set this straight Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me set this straight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ishimaru Design :: Ishimaru-Design Community :: Forum issues - Guest section (fr-en)-
Jump to: